The CW Television Network
Springtime in My Town Pinterest Contest Rules
No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. Must be a legal resident of the United States, age 18 or older at the time of entry to enter. The Contest runs from April 16, 2013 at 5:00 p.m. PDT to May 31, 2013 at 5:00 p.m. PDT. The Contest is sponsored exclusively by The CW Network, LLC (“The CW”).
To enter The CW’s Springtime in My Town Pinterest Contest (“Contest”), submit the following information via online form: email and Pinterest username. Create a Pinterest board titled "Springtime In My Town," repin images from The CW's Springtime in My Town Pinterest board.
• The Entry must comply with the Pinterest Terms of Service and Acceptable Use Policy;
• The Entry must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libellous;
• The Entry must not disparage Sponsor, Administrator or any other person or party affiliated with the Contest;
• The Entry must not contain brand names or trademarks other than those owned by Sponsor, which entrant has a limited license to use to incorporate in his/her Entry in this Contest;
• The Entry must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; and
• The Entry must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any state where Submission is created.
In order to be eligible, entries must be submitted by May 31, 2013 at 5:00 p.m. PDT. Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Prize drawing will be held on or about June 3, 2013.
Entries are judged on Creativity/Originality, i.e., submitted layout’s visual appeal and marketability (50%) and Style, i.e., submitted layout’s imagery selections in relation to the theme, Springtime in My town (50%) and based solely on the determination of The CW. For more information on judging criteria, please go to www.cwtv.com/spring
You may only enter one Pinterest username over the run of the Contest. Sponsor is not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures or delays in computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature.
Five (5) winners in total will be selected based solely on the determination of a qualified panel of judges, selected by Sponsor, in its sole discretion.
Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received. By participating in the Contest, entrants are bound by these Official Rules and all decisions regarding the Contest are final. Contest entries are void if the requested information is not completed in full.
The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each prize is $1,000.00.
Winners’ names may be posted on the CWtv.com internet website. By entering, participants agree to have their names posted on the site and published in local or national media without any additional compensation to the extent permitted by law.
Employees, directors, officers or agents of Time Warner, Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc., CBS Corporation, The CW Network, LLC, and all subsidiaries, divisions and parent/affiliated companies and broadcast affiliates and their respective immediate families are not eligible.
Winners will be notified by email. Potential winners may be required to sign and return a release document within five (5) days of notification. Noncompliance within this time period, or return of any prize notification as undeliverable, will result in forfeiture of prize and an alternate winner will be selected. All taxes on prizes are the responsibility of the winners. Prizes may not be transferred, except as provided herein. No prize substitutions or cash redemptions, except as provided herein.
All federal, state and local laws apply. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. By entering, participants, their agents, assigns and successors release The CW Network, LLC, Time Warner, Warner Bros. Entertainment, Inc., CBS Corporation, and their respective parent or affiliated companies, subsidiaries and broadcast affiliates and their respective directors, officers and employees from any and all liability for any injury, losses or damages of any kind caused by the prize, or resulting from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize.