#AskCWSDCC FACEBOOK LIVES – FAN QUESTIONS
PHOTO AND VIDEO SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
How To Participate:
To have your fan question in a photo or video be considered for use on the #AskCWSDCC Facebook Lives, participants must follow these steps:
- Read all of the instructions, guidelines and conditions below.
- It is recommended you follow The Flash, Supergirl, Arrow, DC’s Legends of Tomorrow, Black Lightning, Riverdale, The 100, iZombie, The Originals, and Supernatural on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. This will make it easier for us to get in touch with you regarding your submission if necessary.
- Create, upload and share your video, still photo or animation regarding your fan question on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. You must include the tag #AskCWSDCC in your post or we cannot use it. The post, and your social media account must be set for public viewing.
Important Terms and Conditions:
By tagging your publicly shared video, photo or animation with #AskCWSDCC you are indicating your consent to the following guidelines and grants of license:
- This is not a contest or sweepstakes. By submitting a video or videos, participant grants The CW Network, LLC and their successors, assigns and licensees, a perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free license to transform, edit, modify, reproduce, distribute, transmit, publish, broadcast, perform, display, or otherwise use the video footage, photo or animation, with or without modifications, in any form or medium whether now existing or later developed.
- Participant understands and agrees that Participant shares the video, photo or animation at their sole risk and is therefore responsible for any claims arising from the submission, specifically including, but not limited to, claims for intellectual property infringement and privacy rights violations, as well as violations of the terms of service of any third-party social media service or application.
- Participant hereby grants permission for the use of their publicly viewable social media account name (or nickname) to be used in reference to the submission and to be posted on the CW Network website or other websites and social media platforms for public view.
- The participant and all persons appearing in the submitted video, photo or animation must be at least 18 years old or the age of majority in his/her jurisdiction of residence, as of date of creation of the submission.
- The participant must have approval from any persons appearing in the video, photo or animation and the participant must be able to provide express written consent of every such person appearing in the submission, if requested.
- Each submission:
- Must not contain material that violates or infringes another's rights, including, but not limited to, privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, including copyright infringement, or legal or moral rights of any third party, living or deceased;
- Must not include any personally identifiable information, such as an participant’s full name, address, email address or telephone number;
- Must not contain images or artwork, music or other materials not created by the participant;
- Must not contain any logos, brand names or trademarks;
- Must not contain, facilitate, reference, or use material that is fraudulent, inappropriate, indecent, lewd, pornographic, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous, libelous or otherwise objectionable;
- Must not contain content that promotes, suggests, or encourages illegal or harmful activity including, but not limited to, the use of firearms/weapons/ammunition, illegal drugs, prostitution, pornography, nudity, profanity or other adult content, violence, gambling or the use of alcohol or tobacco products.
- Must not contain any viruses, spyware, malware, or other malicious components that are designed to harm the functionality of a computer in any way;
- Must not contain, facilitate, reference, or use material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, ethnicity, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, political orientation, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, or age; and
- Must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any jurisdiction where the submission is created.
- This is not a contest or sweepstakes. The CW Network LLC and their successors, assigns and licensees and contracted production companies and service providers are under no obligation to use the participant’s submission, nor are they obligated to provide any notification to the participant in regards to status of the submission, its qualification or use.