Frequently Asked Questions
How do I vote for my favorite contestant?
When can I vote?
- During one of the scheduled polling periods, login to the page using an existing social network login from Facebook, Twitter, Google, or any of the other ones listed. When viewing photos in the gallery, you are given the option to rate each model on a scale from 1 to 10, with 1 being the worst and 10 being the best. Once all of the models have been rated, you may submit your vote by clicking the "VOTE NOW" button underneath the photo. You must vote on each model, or else your votes will not be submitted.
What web browsers are supported?
- Voting occurs during scheduled days between 12:00pm to 11:59pm Eastern Standard Time (9:00am to 8:59pm Pacific Standard Time.)
- The following list of scheduled voting days are subject to change:
Can I vote and comment using my smartphone?
- All of the latest web browsers are supported, including Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Internet Explorer.
How do I record a video comment?
- This year's voting experience has also been optimized for use on most mobile devices, including iPhone and Android smartphones.
Can I record a video comment using my smartphone?
Why won't it let me vote?
- Once you've logged in, scroll down to the comments field. Click on the video camera icon and follow the subsequent prompts.
- In order to record a video comment, you must have the Adobe Flash Player installed as well as a working webcam attached to your computer.
- If you are having difficulties trying to vote during one of the voting periods mentioned above, please try clearing your browser's cache and deleting your cookies, then try again. If that doesn't work, please try using another web browser.
- For assistance specific to your web browser, please view the help documentation bundled with your browser.
iPad, iPhone and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.